ON STAGE PROJECTS BVBA (hereinafter “we”) with registered office at 2800 Mechelen (Belgium), Leopoldstraat 26, RPR / RPM Mechelen (company number 0866255827) owns the website https://www.portasuperia.be. This is a public website that contains the promotional information for our respective trade names Porta Superia B&B and Porta Superia Motorhomes.
We like to take care of our guests and tenants. Taking care of the personal data you share with us is an important part of this. This privacy statement explains how we use your data to provide you with a better and inspiring user experience.
Protection of your privacy – responsible processor
ON STAGE PROJECTS is responsible for the processing of personal data on the website https://www.portasuperia.be (hereinafter: “the Website” or https://www.portasuperia.be) and undertakes to maintain the confidential nature of respect and protect your personal data.
The “confidential” processing means that we process your personal data “confidentially” in accordance with the prevailing legal national and international provisions, including the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 for the protection of privacy (BS, March 18, 1993), as amended by the Law of December 11, 1998 (BS, February 3, 1999) and the General Data Protection Regulation from its entry into force on May 25, 2018. For example, no personal data such as address, e-mail, telephone and fax number, demographic data or identification data will be processed without you would have given permission for this processing and without knowing the purpose of this processing.
Registration of personal data
You can visit the website https://www.portasuperia.be freely and consult all available information about Porta Superia B&B and Porta Superia Motorhomes, the products and their prices without having to provide any personal data.
Each time you provide personal data, we will treat it in accordance with the policy described here and the legal obligations regarding the processing of personal data.
Confidential processing of the data
The personal data that ON STAGE PROJECTS collects is stored in a secure environment that is not accessible to the public. The file can only be consulted by a limited number of people employed by ON STAGE PROJECTS. The information will only be processed for internal purposes, linked to the accommodation / rental company.
ON STAGE PROJECTS does not generally pass on personal data to third parties, except to comply with legal obligations and in the event of an express request from the judicial authorities or police forces.
In the exceptional case that ON STAGE PROJECTS passes on to organizations or companies with which ON STAGE PROJECTS collaborates (Eviivo Ltd., Mailchimp, Commercia), this will be explicitly stated or you will be asked explicitly for your permission.
Porta Superia does NOT sell your data to third parties.
Which personal data are processed?
- Category 1 (create account) The data that we keep below is personal data especially your first name, last name, password, e-mail address, telephone number, address details (street, house number, bus number, postal code, municipality, country), date of birth, gender, your interests ( in terms of holiday accommodation, activity and facilities), date of creation, date of last modification, last login date, active language when creating a profile and managing an account on the Website. Your booking history is kept in the account.
- Category 2 (newsletter registration) Your e-mail address including interests when registering for our newsletter on the Website.
- Category 3 (check purchase) Your purchase amount, first name, last name, street, house number, box number, zip code, city, country, telephone number, email address, any billing information when purchasing the check on the Website.
- Category 4 (order) Your first name, last name, e-mail address, street, house number, bus number, postal code, municipality, country, telephone number, gender, date of birth (possibly also data from category 1 if you choose to create an account and category 2 as you choose the newsletter subscription) when ordering something on the Website.
- Category 5 (accommodation booking) Your email address, arrival and departure date, first name, last name, number of persons, telephone number, message when booking via the website, credit card details, ID card details, driving license details.
- Category 6 (contact request for accommodation) Your e-mail address, reason, first name, last name, telephone number, message (possibly also data from category 1 if you choose to create an account and category 2 if you choose the newsletter writing) for a contact request on the Website.
- Category 7 (reviews) Your message, e-mail address, first name, family name, score on location, score on hygiene, score on reception, score on comfort, score on food, travel group when posting a review on the Website.
- Category 8 (dynamic forms). Your first name, last name, e-mail address, street, house number, bus number, municipality, postcode, possibly answer competition question, possibly answer tiebreaker question (possibly also the data from category 2 with a newsletter registration) when filling in a dynamic form (e.g. competition form).
- Category 9 (IP address) Your IP address, by the hosting company to ensure security and availability.
- Category 10 (spam check) Your IP address, the user agent, the request address (request URL) and the referrer for checking spam. This data will not be kept after the request, only the result of spam or not.
- Category 11 (images) We can use the images from security cameras in our accommodation.
- Category 12 (personal data of others) We use personal data supplied by you of others, for example of the people on your booking. If you provide personal data of others, you must ensure that they agree and allow you to provide this information. You must also ensure that they know how their personal data can be used by us, where applicable.
- Category 13 The data we keep below is not personal data. We keep track of: How many times a specific term is searched on the search results page (but not by whom or when). How often a filter is clicked in the facet navigation (but not who clicks it or when). Searches are forwarded to Eviivo’s booking engine, but not the personal data of the person performing this search. With the exception of the search parameters that this person has entered manually.
A session cookie is set for users who are not logged in, which keeps track of whether the visitor is logged in or not. This session cookie also keeps track of which search parameters the visitor has searched for, but only so that he can go back to the previous page via “Back to overview”. Favorites for a non-logged-in user are also saved in this. This session cookie only remains valid during the visitor’s browser session – until it expires – and is not stored permanently anywhere.
A cookie is set to keep track of whether or not the user has clicked the slide-out at the bottom of the page. This is to ensure that it does not continue to appear after clicking away.
A cookie is set if the user is not logged in for technical reasons. This cookie does not contain any personal data.
Purpose of processing personal data (cf. above-mentioned category of data)
- Category 1 The management of your account on the Website with a view to the use of our webshop and website, with the execution of an agreement requested by you as the legal basis. And if indicated by you, also sending direct marketing, with your explicit prior permission as the legal basis. If health-related data that you have indicated is used for direct marketing, then of course also only with prior permission.
- Category 2 Sending you direct marketing, newsletters, promotions and promotions, with your explicit prior permission as the legal basis. If health-related data that you have indicated is used for direct marketing, then of course also only with prior permission.
- Category 3 and 4 The delivery and invoicing of products ordered by you, with as legal basis the execution of an agreement requested by you.
- Category 5 and 6 Booking a stay or answering a question, with the legal basis for the execution of an agreement that you have requested.
- Category 7 Contact you instead of posting a review, with the legitimate interests of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes to continuously improve the Website and services as the legal basis.
- Category 8: Contacting you instead of a competition in which you participated, the legal basis of which is the performance of an agreement requested by you.
- Category 9 To guarantee safety and availability, the legal basis of which is the legitimate interest of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes to continuously improve the Website and services.
- Category 10 For the control of spam, the legal basis of which is the legitimate interest of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes to continuously improve the Website and services.
- Category 11 To ensure security for the prevention, detection and prosecution of criminal offenses having the legitimate interest of Porta Superia B&B and %otorhomes as the legal basis.
- Category 12 Booking a holiday home or answering a question, with the execution of an agreement requested by you as the legal basis.
- Category 13 The provision and improvement of this Website and the inclusion of data in anonymous statistics, from which the identities of specific persons or companies cannot be determined, with the legitimate interest of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes to continuously update the Website and services. improve.Google Analytics
A cookie from the American company Google is placed via our website as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the Website. Google can provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is expressly not provided. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the United States Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
We use so-called retargeting cookies. This allows us to display advertisements on third party websites based on your previous visits to our website. For this we use Facebook Pixel.
Our website contains buttons to share web pages on social networks such as Facebook. These buttons work through pieces of code that come from Facebook. Cookies are placed through this code. We have no influence on that. Read the privacy statement of Facebook (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data that they process via these cookies.
The information they collect is anonymized as much as possible. The information is transferred to and stored by Facebook on servers in the United States. Facebook adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and are affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the United States Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
About the removal of cookies
More information about switching on and off and removing cookies can be found in the instructions and / or using the Help function of your browser.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties. These cookies can be removed centrally via Your Online Choices so that they are not placed back on a third party website.
Other social media features
Our website (s) and mobile app (s) features include social media features such as Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest, which have their own privacy statements.
Make sure you read their terms and conditions and the privacy statement before entering personal data; we accept no responsibility or liability for these functions.
Permission for processing
If Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes wishes to process your personal data for other purposes or wishes to pass it on to organizations or companies with which the organization collaborates, Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes will ask you for your explicit permission and you can object to this.
Duration of the processing
This data is processed by us for the duration that is necessary for the purposes described above.
The processing of your personal data does NOT include profiling. This implies that based on the personal data you provide to us, we will NOT build a profile about you so that we can make you appropriate advertisements and proposals. However, you will not be subject to automated decision-making in any way based on this profile.
Right of access and inspection
You have the right to view the data that On Stage Projects has registered about you and to have any inaccurate or incomplete data corrected. In addition, you can at any time request that your personal data be removed from the file of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes.
Right to unsubscribe, correct, supplement and delete personal data
You are free to choose whether or not to communicate your personal data to the Website.
If you no longer wish to receive the information from Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes, you can unsubscribe at any time (via unsubscribe) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter Leopoldstraat 26 2800 Mechelen, stating your name, postal address and e-mail.
You will still receive service-related messages from us, such as a booking confirmation or important information about the use of our products or services.
You also have the right to request us to correct, supplement or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that in case of refusal of communication or request for removal of personal data, certain services and products are not available.
Right to object
You also have a right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
In addition, you always have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in such a case you do not have to give reasons.
Right of free data transfer
You have the right to have your personal data processed by us
obtain structured, common and machine-readable form and / or others
hand over those responsible.
Right to withdraw consent
Insofar as the processing is based on your prior consent, you have it
right to withdraw that consent.
Exercising your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us by e-mail to email@example.com, by post Leopoldstraat 26, 2800 Mechelen or by using the CONTACT US / CONTACT / … section on the Website.
Right to file a complaint:
If you have a complaint, we ask you to contact Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 (0) 15 39 01 33. We will take every possible measure to address your concerns. to facilitate the processing of personal data.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission:
Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000
Brussels, Tel +32 (0) 2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0) 2 274 48 35, e-mail:
This is without prejudice to a provision for a civil court.
If you suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can file a claim for damages.
We have developed security measures that are adapted to technical and organizational level, to avoid destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, non-permitted access or mistaken notification to third parties of personal data collected as well as any other unauthorized processing of this data. Under no circumstances can we be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data. You must comply with the security regulations at all times, including by preventing any unauthorized access to your login and password. You are therefore solely responsible for the use of https://www.portasuperia.be from your computer, IP address and your identification data, as well as for their confidentiality.
Access to data
In order to process your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees.
We guarantee a similar level of protection by making contractual obligations enforceable against these employees and employees, which are similar to this Privacy Statement.
In order to be able to offer the services and products you require, we can share your personal data with the providers of the ultimate travel services instead of package tours.
We also work with carefully selected suppliers who perform certain tasks for us (eg IT).
When we share personal information with other organizations, we require them to keep this information safe and forbid them to use it for their own marketing purposes.
We only share the personal data that our suppliers and partners need to be able to offer you and / or us their services, with the performance of an agreement requested by you and / or us as the legal basis.
No texts or images may be reproduced from this website in any way without the express permission of Porta Superia B&B and Motorhomes.
Changes to this Statement
This Statement supersedes all previous versions. We can change this Statement at any time, so please check our website (s) regularly to check for updates. In the case of significant changes, we will post a clear statement on our website (s) and, if applicable, also communicate the changes electronically.
Last updated: April 2020